- (April 11, 2018)
- Kento Koshiba: Okay class, it's time for math! Mario, what is 20+20?
- Mario: 40!
- Kento Koshiba: Correct! And Luigi, what is 2 + 98?
- Luigi: 100!
- Kento Koshiba: Awesome job, Luigi!
- [Fievel Mousekewitz has a mischevious look on his face as he drew a Big Fat Meanie on a piece of paper and gave it to Evil Franny]
- Evil Franny: Big Fat Meanie?! Fievel Mouskewitz, you can't do that! He's the teacher!
- Kento Koshiba: What about the teacher?
- Evil Franny: Noooooooooooo!
- [Kento Koshiba takes the Big Fat Meanie drawing from Evil Franny and sees it and becomes shocked and angry. Kento Koshiba now appears the same shape as the drawing to demonstrate the "ugly" drawing]
- Kento Koshiba: [1000% louder] As if I really look like this!
- [Kento Koshiba returns to his normal shape]
- Kento Koshiba: That's it! Go to the principal's office right now!
- Kleines Arschloch: Me! But why?!
- Kento Koshiba: Because the Big Fat Meanie said so! Now go!
- Elephant012: So Evil Franny, why are you here?